OPEN-SMART 1A DRV8833 Dual Motor Driver Module H-bridge Driver DRV8833 Breakout for 3D Printer / N20 Gear Motor for Arduino
- Additional information
USD 28.00/piece USD 6.20/piece USD 6.20/piece USD 8.40/piece USD 4.31/piece USD 5.30/piece USD 3.24/piece
The motor driver can control up to two DC motors at a constant current of 1.0A (4A peak). Two input signals (IN1 and IN2) can be used to control the motor in one of four function modes – CW, CCW, short-brake, and stop.
The two motor outputs (A and B) can be separately controlled, the speed of each motor is controlled via a PWM input signal with a frequency up to 100kHz.
Note: However, when using the board at currents up to 0.6A, it may be necessary to improve thermal performance with a heat-sink.
– Driver Chip: DRV8833
– Power supply voltage: VM = 2.7-10.8V
– Output current: Iout=1.0A(average) / 4A (peak)
– Standby control to save power
– CW/CCW/short brake/stop motor control modes
– Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit
– All pins of the DRV8833 break out to 2.54mm spaced pins, and it can be plugged onto the breadboard.
– Filtering capacitors on both supply lines
– Great for DIY and smart car projects
Part List ( Schematics and program can be sent via e-mail,Please contact us)
1 x Module
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6uNNXJ2z4CxZUtfRzZ5bTdoZzg?usp=sharing
Dear Friends, All the Package Tracking informations can find here: 17track.net
DRV8833 Dual Motor Driver