Newest Geeetech GT2560 3D Printer controller board Power Than Mega2560+Ultimaker and Ramps 1.4+Mega2560
- Additional information
Newest Geeetech GT2560 3D Printer controller board ower Than Mega2560+Ultimaker and Ramps 1.4+Mega2560
For more customers easy to use the gt2560 board, our new version use two color to identify the direction of the driven plate. The board you will received is our new version, the same as the pics show.
1.Integrated with the mighty function of the Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker and Arduino Mega2560+ramps 1.4 kit, The GT2560 can not only take full place the them on respect of both software and hardware, but also features compact size, more convenient connection, and more stable.
2. Adopt ATmega2560 as the main control chip, coupled with the high-performance USB serial converter FT232RQ.
3. The power pack: operating voltage is 12V-24V; double power supply design feeds for heatbed and logical part separately. The current is 15A for heatbed and 10A for other parts.
4. The main circuit adopts SMD fuse tube, the diode added to the power port can provide reverse protection to the whole circuit, in addition, the 5V USB is USB port protected with 500mA Recoverable fuse.
5. 3 12v fan output and one PWM output for LED or other lighting equipment.
6. 3 55Amp MOSFET (with LED indicator, the actual output is restricted by the PCB board and the connector), all 3 MOSFET are equipped with heat sink to ensure sufficient heat dissipation and stable operation.
7. Support 5 A4988 stepper drivers (3 for X/Y/Z axis, and 2 for extruders); the subdivision of stepper motor can be setup by dial switch, eliminating jumper caps, easier to operate.
8. 3 temperature sensor input (100k thermistor is recommended)
9. Extended LCD and SD card interface support both LCD2004 and LCD 12864, with which you can print without your PC.
10. The firmware is the prevalent Marlin, which is known for stability, usability, and high-performance.
1. A 3-pin straight pin is added to connect with 3D touch auto leveling sensor, soldering is not needed anymore.
2. The USB connector will not provide 5V for the board, if you need to refresh the firmware, please provide external power supply.
3. The power port has been changed from hollow to solid one to provide higher current-carrying capability.
4. The three heater connecter has been changed into blue ones: 2-pin RC301 5.0mm 15A
3D main board