New Handsfree Bluetooth Car Kit Speakerphone with 5V 2.1A USB Car charger for iPhone for Mobile smartphone bc20
- Additional information
– Easy and simple to upgrade your car stereo Bluetooth hands-free wireless audio!
– Play your smartphone, iPad, iPod, and other devices with Bluetooth products to music on, you can make your way through the wireless from your car stereo to play back synchronized to music on your smart device!
– You can in the car within the scope of smart devices cozy browse your music on the list to select their own favorite music play / pause; previous song; next song, music selection, hands-free calls, etc.
– Up to 90dB SNR and low audio distortion of 0.05%, fully satisfy your demand for high quality audio!
– Support Bluetooth hands-free function, you can listen to music while the bobble any phone!
– Supports all with AUX input of the car stereo!
– Supports up to five phone connection, and connect to the last one priority paired phone
Connect to Power and AUX:
1. Insert the power plug into your car’s 12V power outlet also known as the cigarette lighter
2. Insert the audio cable into your car’s AUX port.If the cable is too short,use the extension cable included in the package.
3. Turn on your car stereo and set the input source to AUX
Pair Your Phone
1. Press and hold the “Play/Pause/Answer” button until thebutton starts flashing.
2. On your phone,go to the Bluetooth settings menu.
3. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
4. On some phones, set your Bluetooth to search for new connections.
5. Select the BC20 CAR KIT from the list of accessories.
6. When paired successfully,the light ring will turn solid blue.
7. Some phone may ask if you want to connect.Select”Yes”.
8. Pair a Different Phone, only one can be paired to the BC20 CAR KIT at any time.to pair a different phone:Repeat Pairing instructions listed previously.
To connect to BC20 CAR KIT:
1. If you’re already on a call or listening to music via a Bluetooth headset,turn the headset off so that your phone is free to connect to the BC20 CAR KIT.
2. Turn your car stereo on and set the input source to AUX.
3. Make sure there’s power to theBC20 CAR KITwill attempt to re-connect with the same phone it last connected to.
4. When successfully connected,the indicator on the three key turns blue.
5. If you’re already on a call or listening to music,the audio will transfer to your car speakers.
Place calls as you normally do on your phone and the call audio will be heard through your car stereo.
Answer a call:
When an incoming call is detected, Tap the Answer button. The call will be answered.
Tap the Play Pausebutton and your phone will play whatever music was last playing.
To change the music selection,use the controls on the phone.
To pause/un-pause the music:
Tap the Play Pausebutton and the music will pause.
If the music is already paused,tapping the button will un-pause it.
If a call comes in while listening to music,the music will automatically pause.
To skip to the next or Previous song, tap the Next or Prevbutton.
Music Volume Up/Down
Adjust Music Volume Up/Down,
To disconnect from the BC20 CAR KIT,Press and hold the answer button until about two lights flashing,and then immediately release the button.
Note:If you’re on a call,the audio will transfer back to the phone after a few seconds. If you’re listening to music,depending on the phone, the music will pause or continue playing with the sound coming out of your phone.
Bluetooth transmission distance
Working temperature:0~60 degree
Bluetooth Version:Version 2.1+EDR
Bluetooth transmission distance:<10M
item Wire length: 86CM
3.5mm audio extension cable length: 100CM
1 x bluetooth car kit
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x User Manual
Bluetooth Car Kit
Bluetooth Car Kit
DC 12V – 24V