Aluminum Y Carriage Anodized Plate Upgrade V2 for Prusa i3 RepRap 3D Printer
- Additional information
Universal Prusa i3 Carriage V2 features:
- Brushed, anodized aluminum plate 3mm thick (see drawing below for dimensions).
- Fully compatible with all Prusa i3 variations, MK1/2/A/B heated beds. Drop-in replacement.
- Has 2 x additional provisioning holes for 3 point level adjustment of build surface.
- Allows 3 x linear bearing configuration as well as 4 x bearing configuration.
- Has cutout similar to original Prusa i3 Y carriage design. This helps to clear with Y motor when you use LM8UUs on straps and Y plate is laying low.
- Linear bearing mounting options:
- LM8UUs mounted with straps.
- LM8UUa in 3d printed holders mounted with M3x12 screws & M3 nuts, STL file for 3d printed holders
- SC8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
- SCV8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
- Compatible with Aluminum Build Plate sold in our store
Please see supplied drawings for dimensions
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Y Carriage Plate for Prusa i3.
Does not apply