5pcs/lot 3D Printer Stepstick Drv8825 Stepper Motor Driver Reprap 4 PCB Board +
- Additional information
The Pin is soldered
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 stepper motor driver; we therefore recommend careful reading of the DRV8825 datasheet (1MB pdf) before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2.2 A output current per coil (see the Power Dissipation Considerations section below for more information). Here are some of the driver’s key features:
Simple step and direction control interface
Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout
Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
45 V maximum supply voltage
Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
Module size, pinout, and interface match those of our A4988 stepper motor driver carriers in most respects (see the bottom of this page for more information)
We also carry a DRV8824 stepper motor driver carrier that can serve as a direct substitute for the DRV8825 carrier when using lower-current stepper motors. The DRV8824 can only deliver up to 0.75 A per coil without a heat sink (1.2 A max with proper cooling), but it has larger current-sense resistors that allow for better microstepping performance than the DRV8825 carrier at low currents. The only way to tell our DRV8824 carrier apart from the DRV8825 carrier is by the markings on the driver IC; if you have a mix of the two, you might consider marking them (there is a blank square on the bottom silkscreen you can use for this). For lower-voltage applications, consider our pin-compatible DRV8834 carrier, which works with motor supply voltages as low as 2.5 V.
This product ships with all surface-mount components—including the DRV8825 driver IC—installed as shown in the product picture.
5* DRV8825 Module
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your orderafter 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will trace your order and get back to you asap. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date received. If the item is in your possession more than 7 days, it will be considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUEA REFUND OR REPLACEMENT to you. There are NOEXCEPTIONS!
Shipping cost is bear by both seller and buyer in half.
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your order ID.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included, AFTER BOTH Buyer and Seller cancel the transaction from . OR, you may choose to have a replacement.
4. We will bear all the shipping cost if the product(s) is (are) not as advertised.
1. 12 months Manufacturer’s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN
You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on !
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important. We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can perform up your satisfaction.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!