1pcs Mega 2560 R3 + 1pcs RAMPS 1.4 Controller + 5pcs A4988 Stepper Driver Module +1pcs 12864 controller for 3D Printer kit
- Additional information
It is relatively simple to wire up the RAMPS. Just add the extruder heating coil wire to D10, the thermistor to the two T0 pins on middle right right, and wire up the steppers and endstops. From left to right, wire all of the stepper motor’s wires as red, blue, green, and black or red, green, yellow, blue into the pins next to the Pololus. When you connect the wires to the endstops (if you are using 3 endstops, plug them into the MIN (-) slots), make sure you match the labels.
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your orderafter 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will trace your order and get back to you asap. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date received. If the item is in your possession more than 7 days, it will be considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUEA REFUND OR REPLACEMENT to you. There are NOEXCEPTIONS!
Shipping cost is bear by both seller and buyer in half.
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your order ID.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included, AFTER BOTH Buyer and Seller cancel the transaction from . OR, you may choose to have a replacement.
4. We will bear all the shipping cost if the product(s) is (are) not as advertised.
1. 12 months Manufacturer’s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN
You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on !
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important. We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can perform up your satisfaction.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!